- TOUCH CONTROLS For precise cooking control, the zones are operated by an ergonomic slide control where you can choose to touch directly or finger swipe up and down the 1 to 9 power levels with no ‘tapping’ required.
- BOOST FUNCTION Boost provides an additional surge of power for even more intense heat and is ideal for heating large quantities of water rapidly.
- TIMER FUNCTION can be used as an independent minute minder or as a switch off timer for all zones each zone to ensure economical power usage. Timer can be set between 1 minute - 99 minutes.
- RESIDUAL HEAT INDICATOR If the induction cooktop surface is still hot a [H] is indicated on the control panel. Once the temperature falls to a safe level the indicator will go out and the cooktop can be easily cleaned.
Model & Design
- Black ceramic surface, 12mm bevelled edge
- Built-In, Topmount
- Slider control
- End of cooking acoustic alarm Independent timer
- Independent timer
- Automatic Electronic Ignition
- Automatic pan size recognition
- Cutout 555-560mmW x 478-482mmD
- 3 Zones
- *Front left – 2100W | boost 2500/ Double Boost 3000W 210x180mm
- *Rear left – 1600W | boost 2500/ Double Boost 3000W 218x180mm
- Right – 2300W | Boost 3000W Ø250mm
- Multizone Left - 1500W / Boost 1850W 360x218mm
- Rapid heating
- Grill function
- Keep warm function
- Pause function
- Cleaning function
- Auto-Vent 2.0 function
- 220–240V, 50/60Hz
- 32AMP Connection
- Child safety
- Control lock
- 3 Stage Residual Heat Indicators
- Automatic Cut off
- Pan detection
- 2 Years Parts and Labour