ILD6E - 60cm 4 Zone Induction Cooktop - Black
- ILVE’s induction cooktops are the ultimate alternative for those wanting to upgrade their cooktop but aren’t able to go gas. Unlike normal electric cooktops, induction technology produces heat by creating a magnetic field which generates heat directly to the cooking vessel. This means that the heat is instantaneous, temperature control is immediate and the heat is evenly spread over the bottom of the pan, meaning no more annoying hot or cold spots, the ILVE induction elements also include booster zones to minimize heat up times even further.
- Expert Mode - allows you to control the mode, temperature and time of your meals.
- Stop & Go - With ILVE’s Stop & Go function, cooking zones can be reduced to power level one with the single touch of a button
- Child Lock - For peace of mind and added safety, we have fitted child lock safety locks on our appliances so they can't be accidentally turned on without you knowing.
Model & Design
- Slider central control panel
- cooking levels 0-9
- Simultaneous timers for each zone
- Independent egg timer
- Pause mode
- Recall mode
- Automated keep warm option at 70°C
- 4 cooking zones (see diagram for power statistics)
- 4 Zone Boost, 2 double boost & NEW Start-up Boost on all zones
- Zone bridging mode
- Easy clean smooth Black Glass surface
- Child lock
- Residual heat indicator
- Overflow detection
- Time limitation system according to heat level assisting the cooktop to not overheat
- Long-life protection - protects the electronics against overheating
- Electrical network 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Total Electrical Load: 7400W