ILD60B - 60cm 4 Zone Induction Cooktop - Black
- ILVE’s induction systems are the ultimate alternative for those wanting to upgrade their cooktop but aren’t able to go gas. Unlike normal electric cooktops, induction technology produces heat by creating a magnetic field which generates heat directly to the cooking vessel. This means that the heat is instantaneous, temperature control is immediate and the heat is evenly spread over the bottom of the pan, meaning no more annoying hot or cold spots, the ILVE induction elements also include booster zones to minimize heat up times even further.
- Touch Control - ILVE's TFT touchscreen oven display and cooktop control panel is easy to use a very responsive to the fingers touch making it easy to operate your appliance.
- Child Lock - For peace of mind and added safety, we have fitted child lock safety locks on our appliances so they can't be accidentally turned on without you knowing.
Model & Design
- KeraBlack + Glass With C-Edges
- Ergonomic Design
- 4 X Quick-Start Electric Elements
- Designed for simple operation
- Touch control with 10 heating levels (0-9)
- Ergonomic central position allows more space for the pots
- Fast heat-up time
- 2 boosters + 2 zones with 1.4kW power available 100% of the time (not only in boost function)
- 4 timers simultaneously operational with egg-timer
- Easy clean smooth Black Glass surface
- Auto heat reduction
- Child safety lock
- 4 residual heat indicators
- Protection against incorrect 400V connection
- Auto-Stop (in case of accidental start, long absence, overflow or over-temperature)
- Hard Wired (cable not supplied)
- Total electrical load:7.1 kW
- Stand by consumption: <0.5 kW