The typical oven fudges the truth. Set it to 180°C and you might get 180°C – in part of the oven. That’s why you have to rotate cookie sheets for anything close to consistent browning. The Wolf 76 cm E Series Transitional Oven eliminates that kind of uncertainty. Two fans and four heating elements control heat and airflow for more uniform temperature. 180°C is 180°C everywhere. No rotation of pans or crossing of fingers required.
Crispy, chewy, gooey, crusty – every dish has a particular quality that you can achieve with the dual convection oven. It has 10 fingertip cooking modes – precise, intuitive control to ensure the meal you bring to the table is every bit as delicious as the meal you had in mind. No guesswork – you’ll cook with more confidence than ever before. Spinach soufflé? Holiday meal? Bring it on!
- IS IT DONE YET? No need to open the oven to check, and double check, the level of doneness. The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature. The ultimate convenience for busy gourmets.
- 10 COOKING MODES FOR PREDICTABLY DELICIOUS RESULTS Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from Cornish hens to cherry pie to butternut squash. Ten modes are Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Bake Stone, Proof and Dehydrate.
- COBALT BLUE PORCELAIN INTERIOR Wolf's signature aesthetics enhance the oven's interior, creating a bold cooking backdrop.
- DESIGN FLEXIBILITY Built-in E series ovens can be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry to complement an overall integrated kitchen design.
- OBSTACLE-FREE COOKING ENVIRONMENT A hidden bake element allows for obstacle-free cleaning of the oven's floor, while a recessed broil element provides more room for large dishes.
- ADJUSTABLE OVEN RACKS FOR COOKING CONVENIENCE 76 cm E series built-in ovens come with three adjustable racks: one standard rack, one full-extension easy-glide rack and one full extension door-glide rack that places heavier dishes easily and safely within reach.
- CONVENIENT FEATURES Wonderfully easy to use, with self clean, delayed start, timed cook and Sabbath mode settings.
- PYROLITIC SELF-CLEANING: Remove racks and guides, press a button and let your wolf m series oven perform its own cleaning ritual. after the four hour cycle, simply wipe any ash or powder away with a soft cloth.
- DUAL CONVECTION FOR FASTER, MORE CONSISTENT COOKING Dual fans – each with its own heating element – work in concert with two additional heating elements to control heat and airflow, eliminating "cold spots" and ensuring more consistent, more delicious results – even when using multiple racks at once.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care team has a reputation for service that’s as exceptional as its products.
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED TO ENSURE DEPENDABILITY Each and every Wolf appliance is rigorously stress-tested to perform for over twenty years of daily use and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry.
Model and Design
- Stainless Steel with Cobalt Blue Porcelain Interior
- 19mm Tubular Handle
- 127 L Capacity
- 10 Cooking Modes Make Meals Easy
- Pyrolytic Cleaning
- Hidden Bake Element and Recessed Broil Element
- Installs Flush with Surrounding Cabinetry
- Comes with 2 Standard and 1 Full-Extension Ball Bearing Rack, Grill Pan and Baking Sheet, Temperature Probe
- Overall Dimensions: 759mm W x 708mm H x 603mm D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions: 635mm W x 419mm H x 483mm D
- Usable Capacity: 111 Litres
- Overall Capacity: 127 Litres
- Door Clearance:559mm
- Star-K Certified
Please Note: This is a price on application (POA) product. Please visit your local Spartan store to discuss pricing and design.