FISHER AND PAYKEL
There have never been ovens like these. The high-performance heirs to our pioneering L series, the M series combines four striking new looks and advanced Dual VertiCross™ convection for the most consistently delicious cooking results yet. Ten touchscreen modes let you roast, bake, broil with ease, while the new Gourmet mode has a menu of almost fifty presets for effortless preparation of many popular meals.
Is there a signature dish you’ve never quite dared to prepare? Beef Wellington, perhaps, or spinach soufflé? Now is your time, with the new Wolf 76 cm M series built-in single oven. It takes the guesswork out of even the most difficult dishes. Just dial in any of 10 precision cooking modes, and the oven delivers the optimal heat and airflow for the dish. No hot or cold spots to spoil your results. Just beautifully browned roast chicken, perfect chocolate chip cookies, crisply crusted casserole. You’re in culinary heaven.
The Dual VertiCross™ system is our most advanced dual convection ever, quickly saturating the oven cavity with consistent heat across all racks. The cooking modes are precise, intuitive, to ensure that the meal you bring to the table is every bit as delicious as the meal you had in mind. A Gourmet feature has a menu of presets that automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy. There’s even more usable interior space. With the M Series oven, you can put beef Wellington back on the menu.
- CONTEMPORARY DESIGN: The minimalist, handle-less design, black glass with a colour LCD touch panel create a sleek look in your kitchen.
- LARGEST CAPACITY EVER At 144 Litres, it's the most spacious Wolf built-in oven, with a curved back wall for increased capacity and better air flow, able to accommodate multiple dishes at the same time.
- DUAL VERTICROSS CONVECTION FOR CONSISTENT HEAT ACROSS ALL RACKS No need to adjust racks or rotate pans - the advanced dual convection system delivers the most consistent cooking ever. Two corner column fans with parallel vertical heating elements work in concert to provide just the right heat and airflow for any dish. Expect faster preheating through improved heat saturation and distribution, for delicious results sooner than you thought.
- 10 COOKING MODES FOR PREDICTABLY DELICIOUS RESULTS Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from braised short ribs to empanadas to classic chocolate chip cookies. 10 modes are Convection, Bake, Roast, Grill, Convection Roast, Gourmet, Proof, Warm, Dehydrate and Stone.
- GOURMET FEATURE FOR FOOLPROOF MEALS With Gourmet, a menu of almost 50 presets automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy, from pork tenderloin to lasagna to double-crusted cherry pie. Gourmet tells you the proper rack position, sets the right cooking mode, even adjusts temperature on its own. You just sit back and wait for a perfectly prepared dish.
- COLOR TOUCHSCREEN CONTROLS A colour touch screen makes controlling basic oven functions as easy as ever, while providing advanced control that standard button interfaces can't - for instance, choosing from a library of presets in Gourmet mode.
- EASILY MONITOR PROGRESS INSIDE Large, triple-pane glass windows and three bright halogen lights give you a clear view of your dish without having to open the door and disturb the cooking process.
- PYROLITIC SELF-CLEANING: Remove racks and guides, press a button and let your wolf m series oven perform its own cleaning ritual. after the four hour cycle, simply wipe any ash or powder away with a soft cloth.
- BLACK GLASS HANDLELESS DESIGN Its sleek black glass handleless design coordinates with Wolf contemporary products - especially the retractable handle convection steam oven, while providing a true flush-inset installation option for your wall oven.
- STANDARD OR FLUSH INSET INSTALLATION M series ovens can be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry to complement an overall integrated kitchen design.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care team has a reputation for service that’s as exceptional as its products.
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED TO ENSURE DEPENDABILITY Each and every Wolf appliance is rigorously stress-tested to perform for over twenty years of daily use and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry.
Model and Design
- Black Glass
- Handless design
- 145 L Capacity to Handle Multiple Dishes at Once
- Comes with: 1 Standard And 2 Full-Extension Ball Bearing Racks, Multi-Function Pan, Temperature Probe
- Overall Dimensions:759mm W x 724mm H x 584mm D
- Oven 1 Interior Dimensions:641mm W x 448mm H x 506mm D
- Door Clearance: 543mm
- Star-K Certified
- Shipping Weight: 124 kg
Please Note: This is a price on application product. Please visit your local Spartan store to discuss pricing and design.