ICBCSO30CMB - 76cm Contemporary M Series Steam Convection Oven - Black
Please suspend disbelief as we note a few capabilities of the Wolf 76 cm M Series Convection Steam Oven. Juicy, golden roast turkey. Vibrant steamed asparagus. Bubbly, crisp-crusted casseroles. Complex “multi-pot” dishes created automatically in one oven dish. Steam, roast, bake, slow cook – the possibilities are almost unlimited. And it’s a healthier way to cook: steam vegetables and retain up to 22% more vitamins. (Not to mention, get your children to eat them, they’re so delicious.)
It’s almost supernatural, the way it works. Choose the cooking mode combining steam and convection that’s ideal for your dish. The oven’s unique digital technology senses the amount and size of the food, and automatically adjusts all the details of cooking. A stale baguette is rejuvenated to just-baked freshness. French fries are “fried” without a drop of added fat. Crisp, hot phyllo pastry is baked around firmly frozen ice cream. Miraculous? It’s all in a day’s work for our Convection Steam Oven.
- LARGER INTERIOR CAPACITY Larger than similar products, Wolf's convection steam oven can roast a 7 kg turkey and other large items, even multiple dishes at once.
- LARGE, EASY-ACCESS WATER TANK The oven's large water tank provides 90 minutes of continuous steam cooking. Thoughtfully designed, it can be refilled when needed without opening the oven door and interrupting the cooking process.
- GOURMET MODE Simply tell it the type of food you are putting in the oven – anything from a soufflé to a crown roast to a few sweet potatoes. The climate sensor detects the volume, shape and consistency and adjusts time, temperature and humidity for guesswork-free delicious results, every time.
- DELAYED START What time would you like your dish to be ready? Simply program it in. The oven turns on at the right moment and adjusts the cooking process so the food is ready to serve precisely when you want it.
- IS IT DONE YET? No need to open the oven to check, and double check, the level of doneness. The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature. The ultimate convenience for busy gourmets.
- 10 COOKING MODES FOR PREDICTABLY DELICIOUS RESULTS Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from braised short ribs to empanadas to classic chocolate chip cookies. 10 modes are Steam, Reheat, Auto Steam Bake, Convection, Convection Humid, Convection Steam, Gourmet, Slow Roast, Recipes, and Keep Warm.
- PYROLITIC SELF-CLEANING: Remove racks and guides, press a button and let your wolf m series oven perform its own cleaning ritual. after the four hour cycle, simply wipe any ash or powder away with a soft cloth.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care team has a reputation for service that’s as exceptional as its products.
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED TO ENSURE DEPENDABILITY Each and every Wolf appliance is rigorously stress-tested to perform for over twenty years of daily use and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry.
Model and Design
- Black Glass
- Retractable Handle
- Installs Flush with Cabinetry Or Integrated Into Your Kitchen Design
- 51 L Capacity Ovens to Handle Multiple Dishes at Once
- 10 Cooking Modes including Steam
- Steam Function - Heats with Steam and Hot Air, Achieving a Temperature Range From 29°C-99°C.
- Comes with: 2 Wire Oven Racks, 1 Perforated and 1 Solid 451 X 25 X 381mm Pan, Temperature Probe
- Overall Dimensions: 759mm W x 454mm H x 546mm D
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 454mm W x 279mm H x 400mm D
- Capacity: 51 Litres
- Door Clearance: 360mm
- Shipping Weight: 36 kg
Please Note: This is a price on application (POA) product. Please visit your local Spartan store to discuss pricing and design.