Sub-Zero pioneered the concept of built-in refrigeration, blending its iconic refrigerators into the world's most beautiful kitchen designs. Choose the classic stainless steel Sub-Zero look, or a panel-ready model for a custom finish. The classic series offers a wide variety of sizes and configurations, and every model accommodates four distinct design approaches: stainless, overlay, flush inset and framed.
Wrinkled fruit, wilted lettuce. You’ve seen your share of past due, even spoiled food in the refrigerator. Well, it doesn’t have to be that way – the Sub-Zero 122 cm Classic Side-by-Side Refrigerator with External Dispenser keeps your food fresher longer with the most advanced food preservation technology available - a technology developed through almost 70 years of research. That means crisper greens, juicier peppers, blueberries that burst with flavour – even weeks after you’ve brought them home from the market. You'll taste the difference.
With Dual refrigeration ®, fresh foods thrive in a humid yet chilly climate, while frozen and convenience foods get the dry, frigid air they need. An air purification system inspired by NASA technology scrubs the air of ethylene gas, bacteria, mould and viruses. A magnetic door seal system locks in cold, while an advanced microprocessor provides pinpoint climate control. Discreet internal dispenser delivers filtered water and ice. Storage capacity for the ICBBI-48SID is a generous 572 L refrigerator, 307 L freezer. Bottom line? More flavourful, delicious food for you, your family, your guests.
- PANEL READY DESIGN Just add your custom cabinetry panels and handles, and it blends into the décor of any room.
- MICROPROCESSOR CONTROL GUARANTEES PEAK PERFORMANCE The state-of-the-art microprocessor preserves your food by adjusting to your individual climate and schedule. It continuously monitors each section of your Sub-Zero for pinpoint climate control, so foods are kept at their ideal temperature, varying by only one degree of your set point. Also lets you finesse your lighting and cooling fan, tells you if your door is ajar, and defrosts when it's most convenient for you.
- DUAL REFRIGERATION KEEPS FOOD FRESHER This technology pioneered by Sub-Zero features two separate cooling systems. Fresh food stays fresher in the cool, moist air of the refrigerator, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn in the freezer – optimum preservation conditions for each type of food.
- HELPFUL FRESHNESS CARDS Different foods require different storage procedures. That's why, inside each refrigerator, you'll find "freshness cards" that provide easy-to-follow tips for ensuring maximum food preservation.
- AUTOMATIC ICE MAKER WITH "MAX ICE" FEATURE Provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a "max ice" feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period – just the boost you need for parties and holidays.
- INTERNAL ICE AND WATER DISPENSER Keep chilled water and ice at your fingertips without having to sacrifice the clean appearance that has made Sub-Zero a leader in timeless built-in design.
- WATER-FILTRATION SYSTEM Designed to reduce contaminants and chlorine taste and odours when filtering water for ice, this low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 2840 Litres. Replacement is fast and easy.
- NEW! LED LIGHTING FOR BRIGHTER INTERIOR See all your fresh foods more clearly and easily. LED lighting is also more energy-efficient - designed to last the life of your refrigerator.
- MAGNETIC DOOR SEAL SYSTEM LOCKS IN COLD AIR One-piece construction, extra-heavy insulation and magnetic gaskets around every door lock in cold air. Seals are so secure that even after power outages of multiple days, owners report no thawing of their frozen foods!
- ADJUSTABLE SHELVES FOR MAXIMUM CONVENIENCE Food comes in all shapes and sizes, and the interior design of Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers accommodates that diversity. Main shelves, door shelves, even dividers in drawers adjust to allow the most convenient configuration possible.
- AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM FIGHTS SPOILAGE, ODOURS Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero's classic refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mould, viruses and bacteria, every 20 minutes.
- LOW-TEMPERATURE/HIGH-HUMIDITY STORAGE ZONES Crispers and deli drawers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit. Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and ensure freshness.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care team has a reputation for service that’s as exceptional as its products.
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED TO ENSURE DEPENDABILITY Each and every Wolf appliance is rigorously stress-tested to perform for over twenty years of daily use and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry.
Model and Design
- Classic Series
- Refrigerator Gross Capacity: 572 Litres
- Refrigerator Storage Capacity: 500 Litres
- Freezer Gross Capacity: 307 Litres
- Freezer Storage Capacity: 228 Litres
- External Door Panels are NOT Included, Comes with Classic Overlay Only
- Ready to be Fitted with Custom Panels and Handles to Blend with Cabinetry (Please Follow Suppliers Design Guide)
- Internal Ice and Water Dispenser
- 4 Adjustable Glass Shelves
- 1 High-Humidity Drawer with Dividers
- 2 Storage Drawers
- 3 Adjustable Door Shelves
- 2 Stationary Door Shelves
- Adjustable Dairy Compartments
- Air Purification System
- Automatic Ice Maker
- 3 Adjustable Wire Shelves
- 3 Storage Drawers
- 5 Adjustable Door Shelves
- Water Filtration System
- Overall Dimensions: 1219mm W x 2134mm H x 610mm D
- Door Clearance: 762mm
- Energy Usage and Rating 3 stars (646 kWh/yr)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type