Sub-Zero pioneered the concept of built-in refrigeration, blending its iconic refrigerators into the world's most beautiful kitchen designs. Choose the classic stainless steel Sub-Zero look, or a panel-ready model for a custom finish. The classic series offers a wide variety of sizes and configurations, and every model accommodates four distinct design approaches: stainless, overlay, flush inset and framed.
It’s no wonder the Sub-Zero 107 cm French door refrigerator/freezer has quickly become one of our most popular. It’s the widest over-and-under we make, and even offers 15% more refrigerator storage than our 107 cm side-by-side models. That means easier access to more of the fresh food you reach for most regularly, and with a two-column shelving system, you’ll have more flexibility for storing taller bottles and containers too.
Dual refrigeration ® provides the ideal humid yet chilly conditions for fresh foods, along with dry, frigid air for frozen and convenience foods. An advanced air purification system scrubs the air of ethylene gas, bacteria, mould and viruses. Easy-to-use controls, magnetic door seals and a microprocessor add to the powerful preservation package. And it has new brighter LED lighting for better interior views, and a discreet interior water dispenser with filtration system. Capacity is a generous 580 L refrigerator, 194 L freezer.
- MICROPROCESSOR CONTROL GUARANTEES PEAK PERFORMANCE The state-of-the-art microprocessor preserves your food by adjusting to your individual climate and schedule. It continuously monitors each section of your Sub-Zero for pinpoint climate control, so foods are kept at their ideal temperature, varying by only one degree of your set point. Also lets you finesse your lighting and cooling fan, tells you if your door is ajar, and defrosts when it's most convenient for you.
- DUAL REFRIGERATION KEEPS FOOD FRESHER This technology pioneered by Sub-Zero features two separate cooling systems. Fresh food stays fresher in the cool, moist air of the refrigerator, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn in the freezer – optimum preservation conditions for each type of food.
- HELPFUL FRESHNESS CARDS Different foods require different storage procedures. That's why, inside each refrigerator, you'll find "freshness cards" that provide easy-to-follow tips for ensuring maximum food preservation.
- AUTOMATIC ICE MAKER WITH "MAX ICE" FEATURE Provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a "max ice" feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period – just the boost you need for parties and holidays.
- NEW! DISCREET INTERIOR WATER DISPENSER Provides up to 1 L of chilled, filtered water without disturbing the seamless design of your kitchen. An advanced water filtration system significantly reduces contaminants, while preserving water's fresh, clean taste.
- NEW! LED LIGHTING FOR BRIGHTER INTERIOR See all your fresh foods more clearly and easily. LED lighting is also more energy-efficient - designed to last the life of your refrigerator.
- MAGNETIC DOOR SEAL SYSTEM LOCKS IN COLD AIR One-piece construction, extra-heavy insulation and magnetic gaskets around every door lock in cold air. Seals are so secure that even after power outages of multiple days, owners report no thawing of their frozen foods!
- ADJUSTABLE SHELVES FOR MAXIMUM CONVENIENCE Food comes in all shapes and sizes, and the interior design of Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers accommodates that diversity. Main shelves, door shelves, even dividers in drawers adjust to allow the most convenient configuration possible.
- AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM FIGHTS SPOILAGE, ODOURS Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero's classic refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mould, viruses and bacteria, every 20 minutes.
- LOW-TEMPERATURE/HIGH-HUMIDITY STORAGE ZONES Crispers and deli drawers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit. Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and ensure freshness.
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY IN A 107 CM FRENCH DOOR MODEL For those kitchens where storage space is at a premium, the Sub-Zero 107 cm over-and-under with French door provides nearly 710 L of combined refrigerator and freezer capacity. That's more usable space than any other classic French door model, with a refrigerator that's 12% roomier than a Sub-Zero 107 cm side-by-side model.
- TWO-COLUMN SHELVING FOR CUSTOMIZED STORAGE The 107 cm over-and-under with French door is the only Sub-Zero refrigerator with shelving that is split into two columns for maximum flexibility. Line up two half shelves to form a full-width shelf, or stagger their positions to customize storage for tall or short items.
- THE DELI IS OPEN! A soft-close deli drawer that spans the width of the refrigerator's interior provides ample room for packages and trays of meats, cheeses and more. Plastic dividers can be arranged for extra organization, or removed altogether.
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care team has a reputation for service that’s as exceptional as its products.
- RIGOROUSLY TESTED TO ENSURE DEPENDABILITY Each and every Wolf appliance is rigorously stress-tested to perform for over twenty years of daily use and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry.
Model and Design
- Classic Series
- Tubular Handle
- Refrigerator Gross Capacity: 580 Litres
- Refrigerator Storage Capacity: 492 Litres
- Freezer Gross Capacity: 194 Litres
- Freezer Storage Capacity: 175 Litres
- Internal Water Dispenser
- 6 Adjustable Glass Shelves
- 1 High-Humidity Drawer with Dividers
- 2 Storage Drawers
- 4 Adjustable Door Shelves
- 2 Stationary Door Shelves
- 2 Adjustable Dairy Compartments
- Air Purification System
- Automatic Ice Maker
- Full Extension Drawer With 2-Tier Wire Baskets
- Water Filtration System
- Overall Dimensions: 1067mm W x 2134mm H x 610mm D
- Door Clearance: 565mm
- Drawer Clearance: 600mm
- Star-K Certified
- Energy Usage and Rating 3 stars (547 kWh/yr)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type