A message from the Tsoutouras family about how Spartan are working hard to keep our customers safe and healthy...
PLEASE NOTE: Due to increased demand, we DO NOT currently have any chest freezers in-stock.
To our Spartan customers, friends and family.
We want you to feel safe and remain healthy while appliance shopping and doing business with us. We're adding a range of measures to ensure we keep the health and safety of our customers and team our number one priority through this challenging time. We understand this is of great importance to you, so here's how we're trying to help:
- We've gone transactional online. This means, you're now able to browse and purchase our full range of appliances through our website, right here.
- We're appointment only for a portion of our trading workday. Regular open doors at both stores apply from 9am-3pm. Then from 3pm-7pm weekdays we will be open by appointment only. This will enable you to have a safe, healthy and social distanced private shopping experience in our large showrooms with our friendly and professional team, adding to your comfort and peace of mind through the COVID-19 crisis. You can book an appointment here.
- You can speak with our friendly team and receive the same great service by phone, email or social media. You're able to call our Campbelltown store on 8365 3555 or Torrensville on 8352 4222. You can reach us on social media at www.facebook.com/spartanelectrical or @spartanelectrical on Instagram.
- Feel safe in-store as we adjust our roster to have less Spartan staff on the showroom floor at any one time, practise social distancing, increase our sanitisation with commercial disinfectant across all surfaces, appliances, workspaces, eftpos machines etc.
- We're offering door-drop delivery which means our team will be able to unbox your appliances and leave them at your door. Alternatively, they can practise our normal delivery process with added sanitising, gloves and boot covers. We need to know if you're self isolating due to being symptomatic in advance of our visit.
- We're offering our customers the same great Spartan service we're known for via video chat/FaceTime. If you don't want to visit our stores, but you're still looking for a friendly face with personalised service, our team are able to facilitate this for you.
We're a locally owned South Australian company, working hard to keep South Australian's employed through a difficult time. We appreciate your understanding of our changed processes during this time. If there's anything else we can do to make you feel more comfortable in-store, or shopping with us online or via phone, please let us know.
Stay safe and healthy.