Oversized surface induction cooking zones - Particularly large surface induction cooking zones measuring 230 x 230 mm or 230 x 460 mm when the bridging function is activated.
Bridging function - With the bridging function, two cooking zones can be simply combined to make one large cooking zone. The power for the combined zone is regulated by a control element.
Pan size recognition - The cooking zone automatically detects the size of the cookware and directs the energy at that particular area. It also detects when there is no cookware or if cookware is unsuitable or too small and activates a corresponding indicator on the controls.
Cooking zone timers - The automatic cut-off automatically switches off the selected cooking zone after a preset time. After a time set by the user, the timer triggers a visual and acoustic signal.
Stainless steel Tepan grill area with two cooking zones - Large, full-surface stainless steel grill with two cooking zones that can be controlled separately (front/back). Due to its design and rounded inner corners, it can be cleaned quickly and without chemicals using the optimum cleaning temp of 70°C.
Accurate temperature control - Instead of specific power levels, on the Teppanyaki stainless steel grill the desired surface temperature can be set to the precise degree. In other words, the necessary power is automatically adjusted. After reaching the target setting the temperature is constantly adjusted in the event of any changes to external conditions (e.g. when cold meat is placed on the grill) and is kept constant. The current temperature of the Teppanyaki is always accurately displayed down to the last degree.
Automatic extractor control - The extractor power level automatically adjusts itself according to current cooking conditions. There’s no need for constant manual adjustment, which means you can focus fully on your cooking.
Compact size - Thanks to the compact dimensions and a cooktop depth of 515 mm, the system is suitable for standard kitchen units (60 cm from the front edge) as supplied by all current manufacturers.
Intuitive sControl+ control - The extractors unique operating panel is simpler than ever: it works intuitively with a swipe of your index finger up or down in the smooth hollow or a tap with your fingertip. All important functions can be accessed with a single touch.
Direct function selection - All main functions can be directly selected using a touch control.
Demo mode - The appliance can be set to demo mode via the settings menu, which provides all operating functions, however, the heating function of the cooktops is deactivated.
Model & Design
- Bora Classic 2.0 Series set
- Flush or Surface Mountable
- Touch Controls
- 9 Power Levels
- 4 Cooking Zones Total
- X 1 Classic Surface Induction 2 Zone Cooktop with Bridging Function (CKFI)
- Black Ceramic Glass
- Variable Heat Retention Function
- Residual heat Display
- Automatic Heat Up Function
- Pause Function
- Child Safety Lock Feature
- X 1 Classic Teppanyaki 2 Zone Grill Cooktop (CKT)
- Brushed Stainless Steel
- Rapid Heating
- X 1 Integrated Downdraft Extractor System (CKA2)
- Minimum Volume
- Integrated Grease Drip Pan
- Genuine Stainless Steel Grease Filter
- Simple Cleaning, Dishwasher Safe Parts & Filter
- Cleaning Lock
4 Cooktop Zones
- X 1 Front Cooking Zone Size 230 X 230 Mm
- Front Cooking Zone Output 2100 W
- Front Cooking Zone Power Setting Output 3680 W
- X 1 Rear Cooking Zone Size 230 X 230 Mm
- Rear Cooking Zone Output 2100 W
- Rear Cooking Zone Power Setting Output 3680 W
- X 2 Teppanyaki Grill Zones
- Temperature control range 70 – 250°C
- Maximum power rating 4.8 kW
- Size of rear cooking zone 250 x 220 mm
- Size of front cooking zone 250 x 220 mm
- Front cooking zone output 1750 W
- Rear cooking zone output 1750 W
- Bridged cooking zone dimensions 250 x 440 mm
- Bridged cooking zone power 3500 W
BORA Classic is a combination of a high-quality extractor and various powerful cooktops. This Bora Classic Set Consists of Models: CKA2, CKFI and CKI.