Oversized surface induction cooking zones - Particularly large surface induction cooking zones measuring 230 x 230 mm or 230 x 460 mm when the bridging function is activated.
Bridging function - With the bridging function, two cooking zones can be simply combined to make one large cooking zone. The power for the combined zone is regulated by a control element.
Cooking zone timers - The automatic cut-off automatically switches off the selected cooking zone after a preset time. After a time set by the user, the timer triggers a visual and acoustic signal.
Minimalistic design - The cooktop and extractor are ideal for flush installation. The perfect lines allow them to blend in discreetly and elegantly with any modern kitchen design. When on standby, the operating panel is virtually invisible and during operation it is scaled down to the essentials thanks to intelligent lighting.
Automatic extractor control - The extractor power level automatically adjusts itself according to current cooking conditions. There’s no need for constant manual adjustment, which means you can focus fully on your cooking.
Compact size - Thanks to the compact dimensions and a cooktop depth of 515 mm, the system is suitable for standard kitchen units (60 cm from the front edge) as supplied by all current manufacturers.
Intuitive sControl+ control - The extractors unique operating panel is simpler than ever: it works intuitively with a swipe of your index finger up or down in the smooth hollow or a tap with your fingertip. All important functions can be accessed with a single touch.
Direct function selection - All main functions can be directly selected using a touch control.
Genuine stainless steel grease filter - Compared to other frequently-used filter materials, such as aluminium, the stainless steel grease filter will not perish with ongoing cleaning in the dishwasher, retaining its original appearance (no yellowing) and stability.
Demo mode - The appliance can be set to demo mode via the settings menu, which provides all operating functions, however, the heating function of the cooktops is deactivated.
Model & Design
- Bora Classic 2.0 Series set
- Flush or Surface Mountable
- Touch Controls
- 9 Power Levels
- X2 Classic Surface Induction 2 Zone Cooktops with Bridging Function (CKFI)
- Black Ceramic Glass
- 4 Cooking Zones Total
- Variable Heat Retention Function
- Automatic Heat Up Function
- Pause Function
- Child Safety Lock Feature
- X1 Integrated Downdraft Extractor System (CKA2)
- All Black (with no visible stainless steel around the inlet grill)
- Minimum Volume
- Integrated Grease Drip Pan
- Simple Cleaning, Dishwasher Safe Parts & Filter
- Cleaning Lock
4 Cooktop Zones
- X2 Front Cooking Zone Size 230 X 230 Mm
- X2 Front Cooking Zone Outputs 2100 W
- X2 Front Cooking Zone Power Setting Outputs 3680 W
- X2 Rear Cooking Zone Size 230 X 230 Mm
- X2 Rear Cooking Zone Outputs 2100 W
- X2 Rear Cooking Zone Power Setting Outputs 3680 W
- Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Supply voltage 220 – 240 V
- Cooktop Power supply cable length 1,5 m
- Extractor System Maximum power consumption 550 W
- Extractor System Power supply cable 1 m
- Please note that induction-compatible cookware must be used on induction cooktops
- Make sure that the area below the induction cooktop is sufficiently ventilated
- The BORA Ecotube duct system is optimally tailored to the BORA cooktop extractors and guarantees 100% functionality and optimum performance
BORA Classic is a combination of a high-quality extractor and various powerful cooktops. This Bora Classic Set Consists of Models: CKA2 and CKFI.