- ILVE’s AM Series canopy range hoods are perfect partners with ILVE’s Majestic series freestanding cookers. Available in all Majestic series colours including custom RAL options, these canopy hoods look great in modern kitchens and provincial style kitchens too!
- We all adore the scrumptious smells that billow from your favourite dishes in the kitchen, but not when those smells become stagnant within the home. ILVE’s rangehoods are designed to stealthily keep your kitchen fresher and cleaner.
- Powerful high speed fan removes cooking odours, smoke and vapour from the kitchen, while extremely fine filters trap all grime.
- Offers intelligent features like the new ECO-booster, auto fire shut-down sensors and a filter cleaning reminder light.
- The smart timer function can be set for an automatic turn off leaving you to your culinary masterpiece at hand.
- In-built LED Lights produce a natural brightness, illuminating your cooking area while the streamlined electronic control panel ensures whisper quiet air extraction is at your fingertips. Either as a visual focal point or discreetly integrated, it is easy to see that ILVE Rangehood’s are built to extract!
- Available in various colours to suit your Majestic series cooker: Antique White (AW), White (WH), Stainless Steel (SS), Matt Graphite (MG), Gloss Black (BK), Burgundy Red (BU), Midnight Blue (MB), Emerald Green (EG), RAL Optional Colours; and select from five available sizes (70cm, 90cm, 100cm, 120cm and 150cm).
Model & Design
- Canopy Rangehood
- AS304 stainless steel construction
- Designed and purpose built for ILVE’s Majestic Series
- Recommended for Tepanyaki models or when very high air extraction is required
- Majestic design with 40mm thick stainless steel front boarder/trim
- Traditional design with dome style facia & body
- Built to exacting professional cooker hood standards
- Programmable 5, 10, 15, 20 minute auto fan shut-down
- Adjustable flue to ceiling your preferred height
- Front LED Lights
- 175W Infrared heat lamps for keeping food / cooking surface warm
Motor / Ducting
- Max. air flow (m3/h): 920 net or 1200 gross
- Noise (dB): low 35 - high 62
- 4 Speed Controls
- ECO-Booster feature: new and improved range hoods incorporate a 4th speed that is used as a “ECO-Booster”. When active the range hood will operate at a higher speed (4) for 10 minutes and then the speed will automatically turn down to speed 3
- Twin turbine high velocity centrifugal fan, optional in-line motor is available to assist air flow
- Ducting size: 150mm
- Suitable for ducting or recirculating
- Using the conversion back to 125mm may affect performance
- Optional recirculating kit and accessories are available (consult with ILVE)
- Rangehood extraction rate m3/h reading is measured at: 1m duct up, 1 x 90°C bend & 1m vertical duct
- Honeycomb aluminium filters
- Filter cleaning in warm soapy water
- Recessed filter catchment area helps arrest heavy steam and cooking fumes
- Motor cut out fire protection
- Power requirement: 10 AMP power GPO
Please visit your local Spartan showroom to discuss with one of our sales representatives the best fit and design for your kitchen.
Please note that this is a special order product with approximate lead time 14-16 weeks from date of order. Pricing may vary depending on your chosen size and colour.