ALTAR-BR - Pitt Professional Natural Gas Burner
PITT cooking is a cooking system whereby gas burners are installed within the countertop. Thanks to the substantial distance between burners you will now always have enough space for your pots and pans. Thanks to an assortment of varying configurations there is a perfect choice for everyone. Or combine different configurations to suit your needs and desires.
The entire assortment is founded on three different burners: small, medium and a combined wok/simmer burner (operated by a single knob). Simmer for hours, stir fry over a high flame or quickly bring water to a boil— every cooking technique is addressed. Optimal burner performance is achieved through very cleverly designed air intake from above which provides a fast, powerful and efficient flame. Professional cooking in your kitchen at home!
- Integrated (gas) cooking system
- Robust cast iron grates
- A selection of burners: from low to powerful, high flame
- Substantial distance between burners
- Applicable to any favourite countertop material selected
- Safe and certified
- Made by hand in the Netherlands
Model and Design
- Professional edition: Heavy brass burners, for those who want to cook in style.
- Model Altar
- Number of burners 1
- Power in MJ 1 x 10.8
- Main Module 213 x 503 x 90
- Min. width of cabinet 300mm
- Min. depth of benchtop 600mm
- Cooking Zone width 227mm