- ILVE’s rangehoods are designed to stealthily keep your kitchen fresher and cleaner. Either as a visual focal point or discreetly integrated, it is easy to see that ILVE Rangehood’s are built to extract.
- Their powerful high speed fan removes cooking odours, smoke and vapour from the kitchen, while extremely fine filters trap all grime.
- Features intelligent features like the new ECO-booster, auto fire shut-down sensors and a filter cleaning reminder light.
- The smart timer function can be set for an automatic turn off leaving you to your culinary masterpiece at hand.
- In-built LED Lights produce a natural brightness, illuminating your cooking area while the streamlined electronic control panel ensures whisper quiet air extraction is at your fingertips.
Model & Design
- Designed and purpose built for ILVE appliances
- Available in various colours to suit your Nostalgie series cooker
- Recommended for Tepanyaki models or when very high air extraction is required
- Traditional design with dome style facia & body
- Built to exacting professional cooker hood standards
- Programmable 5, 10, 15, 20 minute auto fan shut-down
- Adjustable flue to ceiling your preferred height
- 4 Speed settings
- Halogen lighting
- AS304 stainless steel construction AS304 stainless steel construction
Motor / Ducting
- Max. air flow (m3/h): 920 net or 1200 gross
- Noise (dB): low 35 - high 62
- ECO-Booster feature: our new and improved range hoods incorporate a 4th speed that is used as a “ECO-Booster”. When active the range hood will operate at a higher speed (4) for 10 minutes and then the speed will automatically turn down to speed 3
- Twin turbine high velocity centrifugal fan, optional in-line motor is available to assist air flow
- Ducting size: 150mm*
- Suitable for ducting or recirculating**
- Using the conversion back to 125mm may effect performance
- Optional recirculating kit and accessories are available (consult with ILVE)
- Rangehood extraction rate m3/h reading is measured at: 1m duct up, 1 x 90°C bend & 1m vertical duct
- Motor cut out fire protection
- Honeycomb aluminium filters
- Filter cleaning in warm soapy water
- Recessed filter catchment area helps arrest heavy steam and cooking fumes
- Power requirement: 10 AMP power GPO
Available colours to suit your Nostalgie Series cooker include - Gloss Black, Antique White, Burgundy Red, Emerald Green, Midnight Blue, Matt Graphite, White and Stainless Steel (as pictured)
Please visit your local Spartan showroom to discuss with one of our sales representatives the best fit and design for your kitchen.